How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1976
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi i came here on visitor visa but later applied human rights

Customer Question

hi i came here on visitor visa but later applied human rights to get contact with my daughter who is uk citizian age 5 my marriage broke down 5 yrs back but i have indirect order contact with daughter but never really get anything back from her immmergration are asking for direct contact order but last order said , only direct order will be considered if i have leave to remain in uk so what do i respond to immergration? i have no direct contact with my child
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:


JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks it doesnt seem like anyone can give me any advice i put all information as i could put in just dont know what way i can go as the solicetor i had been just playing for money only. what more details r needed to answer question?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

I do not always know why a question doesn't get answered. Sometimes, it just may be that the legal issues are too complicated for an on-line forum or that they require very specialized knowledge that narrows down the number of experts who can help you.

I will let our experts know that you still wish an answer. If I can't get you a satisfactory response, let me know and I can process a refund of your deposit.


Moderator, JustAnswer
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
plz ill just get refund thanks for your help
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.


I have just processed your refund.

Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your funding source to make your refund available to you.

Thanks for giving us a try!


Moderator, JustAnswer

Related UK Immigration Law Questions