Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi, My daughter left England to go to America, (Kentucy) to

Customer Question

Hi, My daughter left England to go to America, (Kentucy) to get married, this will be 2years in September, to make a new life. Well, it has not worked the way she hoped, in Febuary she had a baby, there has been no work for her or her husband, there have been accommodation problems, as well difficulties in providing food, clothing, etc. I have received an email asking for help for them to come back to England, to live here, she wants to know what they must do, regarding visa's, jobs, and somewhere to live, as I do not have enough space for them to stay here. I don't travel abroad myself, so I'm not sure how to help them, please could you advise me what procedures they need to follow, so I can pass them on. I thank you for any advice that you can give in this matter. Yours Sincerely, xxxxx,   ([email protected])
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your comments, I thought the question was self explanatary.

I will seek advice from another source.