Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

I am rufugee in britain since 2007 with 5 years residence.I

Customer Question

I am rufugee in britain since 2007 with 5 years residence.I got a daugther who his born here in 2009 from my wife who join me as family reunion in 2008.I want a passport for my daugther what do i need to do? please i am very confuse about that.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

JustAnswer Moderator