Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

hi, i am british citizen, working and live in uk 11 years,

hi, i am british citizen, working and live in uk 11 years, i got secure tency with council as well,
i want to invite my mum and brother and my sister to visit me for two weeks, what do i need to do?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If they are Iranian and are living in Iran then they will require a visitor's visa. They will have to apply to the British Embassy in Terhan before they travel. Here is the link containing all the relevant information about making an application for a visitor's visa from Iran:-

http://ukiniran.fco.gov.uk/en/visiting-uk/visas/

Along with all the documents listed in checked.You should write a letter of invitation to them confirming the details of there visit here, when they are to leave, stating that you are able to house them (if you are) and provide details of supporting evidence (eg. bank statements ) showing that they will not require the use of any public funds during the course of their visit

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Tom