How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11693
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am british national my 2 children even though they were born

Customer Question

i am british national my 2 children even though they were born in costa rica are british passport holders and nationals i have an emergancy and need return to the uk as i have been shot and need my war veturans benifits in the uk but i have no time for visa appling as the consulate doesnt do visas here in costa rica they send every thing to the US office i need leave costa rica asap. can i apply from inside the UK for my wife to stay. as she has 2 british children and a british husband.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



How long have you and your wife been married?


many thanks,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
2 years but outside the Uk. we are here in nottingham now but my wife only has a visistor stamp were should we go from here for abode to stay???
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



From the limited information youhave provided above and without seeing any documentation, it would seem your wife would need to obtain Entry Clearance before travelling to the UK. If she fails to do so, she will be refused entry at the airport ar may not be allowed to travel.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,


Related UK Immigration Law Questions