How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 33953
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an US citizen wanting to apply for a Fiance Visa to live

Resolved Question:

I am an US citizen wanting to apply for a Fiance Visa to live with my British Fiance in London. I was looking to move over there this January 2011. How am I to proceed in applying for the visa and can I go to school while over there on the fiance visa? how much does it cost? Should my boyfriend apply for the visa since I'm moving over there or should I apply for the visa from here in the states?
Submitted: 6 years ago via ForeignBorn.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.


how old are you both


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am 26 (female) and my fiance is 40.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
my apologies for the delay
you have to apply for the fiance visa - details here
you can certainly go to college while you are here - but you or your fiance will have to pay the tuition costs as well as your living costs
Clare and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions