CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.

I am waiting for a schengen visa from the Spanish Embassy in

I am waiting for a schengen visa from the Spanish Embassy in London.I have used the VFSglobal centre and it said a decision should be made in 72 hours.That was the 17th June.I am still waiting.Is there anumber I can ring to speed things up as I am booked to fly on Saturday??
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 6 years ago.

The number for the Spanish consulate in London is (0207) 589 89 89. You may be able to get through to the visa department if you call them.

VFS Global are just an agency that take in the applications, check the formalities and then distribute them. The Embassy entry clearance officers will be the ones who actually make the decision on the cases and so if you wish to chase up your application, try going direct to the decision makers.

Failing this, make a formal complain to the Embassy. This should hopefully get a response.

Fax: 0207 581 78 88.
E-mail: [email protected]

I hope this answers your question in which case please Accept. If you require any further information, please ask.