Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Perminent Residentship EEA3 and EEA4 application forms.

Thanks for your question.

What is your immigration status? Are you a UK passport holder?

Kind regards,

Tom

I've got the information required from the other question you submitted to the board.

If you are separated and are likely to remain so then this means that the marriage is no longer subsisting. The grounds upon which his EEA4 application was made no longer exist so you have to write to them explaining that your a separated and are intending on divorcing and that there decision should be made based on this new information. If you have a copy of the application made (or a reference number) then you should include this with your letter. Explain the situation in detail.

His application will obviously not be successful and they will write to him revoking his current visa and asking him to leave the Country. If he does not leave then when they catch up with him, or when he submits a further application (perhaps citing his new relationship) then his period of overstay will be noted and in all likelihood he will be deported.

Remember to state that your application should still proceed.

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Tom