Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hello, I am an Iraqi asylum seeker, looking for a solicitor

Hello, I am an Iraqi asylum seeker, looking for a solicitor to represents me in the Home office, I prefere someone who is Arabic or Iraqi lawyer who is expert in this matter if possible please, answer me or recommend me a lawyer please, for yor kind answer?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question. That's obviously a pretty specific enquiry, this site is used more for general legal advice than as a recruiting centre.

I would suggest using the following Law Society search engine to look for a solicitor:-

Cick on "More Search Options" then enter your postcode, selecting "immigration law" and then selecting "arabic" from the language menu. This will generate a list of the nearest arabic speaking solicitors practising immigration (they will also deal with asylum cases) and you can go from there.

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry, I found the website and filled what you asked me, but there is a field of accreditation scheme membership, what should I click in this field in my case where I have just start applying to the Home Office, thank you
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You do not need to enter an accreditation scheme to generate a list of firms, you can do it by just selecting a language. You may wish to select "immigration and asylum - level 3" to see if you still get a sizable list and revise the search terms if you do not.

I hope this clarifies, if so please kindly click accept.

Kind regards,