CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.

my sisters holidays visa been refused couple of years ago &

my sisters holidays visa been refused couple of years ago & then we applead against the decision & visa been refused in newcastle court ,can u help any
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 6 years ago.

If it's been refused at appeal then you will now have 7 working days from the date of decision to make an application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal. In order to get this permission, you will need to demonstrate that the judge has made an error in law. You will not get permission if it is a point of fact that you disagree with the decision on.

I strongly advise that you seek advice from an immigration solicitor as soon as possible about this as you will need someone with a legal background to draft your grounds. They will be able to advise you on whether there actually are any grounds on which to appeal.

If you are now beyond the 7 working days then it is unlikely that the Tribunal will now accept an application for permission to appeal and so you will need to consider a fresh application. If it was previously refused, it is a good idea to seek professional assistance with a fresh application as they will be able to ensure it is not refused again for the same reason.

I hope this answers your question in which case please Accept. If you require any further information, please ask.