Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi,I want to switch my work permit. I have completed all

I want to switch my work permit. I have completed all the requirements for switching but there is a problem with my old job. I was unfairly dismissed without any legal action. And I got home office letter in sep, to inform ukba about my current status. after that I have filed case in employment tribunal but there is no results so far. Now I got a job in other firm and I got all the information required for switching.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

What type of work permit you on (eg, tier 1 general or tier 2 general) and what work permit do you want to switch it to

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

my first work permit was approved in Feb 2005 so at that time there was no point base system. Now I want to switch to tier 2 general.

Kind regards,

Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

You will have to provide details of the tribunal case and unfair dismissal with your application for a tier 2 general visa to the UKBA. You will have to submit this with all the other documentation require dunder the application, including a certificate of sponsorship from your new employer.

This should enable them to issue you with a tier 2 general visa provided you meet all the other requirements specified by the UKBA.

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There is no judgment on the employment tribunal case till yet. If I was able to get judgment on unfair dismissal then I think I would go for the ILR. But the court is taking too much time to decide. I have filed case on 11 Nov 2009. but still no luck. the other side don't reply but all the time they got benefit and I didn't receive the decision in my favor.
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

If the case has not yet been decided upon, you should nevertheless submit details of the case that is pending. Provide as much detail in either a covering letter to your application or use the supplementary pages provided with the application form itself.

This will suffice.

Please kindly click accept.