Amanji
Amanji, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  Litigation Partner with live and varied private client immigration caseload.
17162337

My application has been refused. I have to appeal in 10 days. They

My application has been refused. I have to appeal in 10 days. They said I have been accepted for a course of study at Middlesex College, The secretary of state is not satisfied that is an organisation which is included on the Register of Education and Training Providers. But after 2 week that I apply with Middlesex College I change to a new college and I don't know I have to let's them know. And when I apply with Middlesex College they still Register with home office. I don't know how to do Many thanks
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Amanji replied 6 years ago.

Good morning

It appears that UKBA are correct. Only Middlesex University and Middlesex College of Law Ltd appear to be on the register dated 28 January 2010. You did not provide the name of your new college. You can check if they are on the regiser by clicking the link below:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pointsbasedsystem/registerofsponsorseducation

You are under a duty to keep UKBA updated on any change of circumstances such as changing course and college. The rules permit such a change but you need to inform them. Submit certificate of enrolment from new college which should highlight, inter alia, their sponsor licence number, your full name, your course and its duration, what assignments and exams are involved and their dates. Request UKBA to review their decision to refuse visa.

However, you should not waive your appeal rights. The deadline to appeal is strict and so appeal notice should be lodged in time. Whether or not you appeal is of course a matter for you but you should not rely on goodwill from UKBA.

If your new college is on the register then you should lodge appeal notice stating that you have now switched to new college that is on the register. You will need to collect evidence of your attendance rate and progress to submit at trial which is likely to be within 2 months of lodging appeal notice. You should obtain supporting letters from the college also (Principal and Personal Tutor) confirming any progress that you have made (if at all because you would have only recently started course).

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. YOU NEED TO ACT QUICKLY. I suggest you instruct legal representation to conduct your case because it is not simple. Click on link below to search for your local immigration law solicitors:

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor.law

All the best.

Amanji

Please click green button to accept answer.