INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Hello I am enquiring regarding a visa application from Turkey

I am enquiring regarding a visa application from Turkey to the UK to visit for a holiday with intention to become a resident and work.I am making this enquiry for my partner and would appreciate any advice you can offer!

I am a business owner within the fitness industry and my partner is also of the same profession.Would i be able to employ him and state this on the application?
I naturally want the best outcome and need as much advice as i can get.

Many thanks in-advance.

Yours sincerely

Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Hi Shirley,

Without seeing any documents and dicussing the matter with you in detail, it would be very difficult to give you any specific advice.

However, based on the information you have provided above, you would have a few options.

If your partner is just intending to visit, he will be eligible to apply for a Visitors Visa. If he is intending to work set up in business in the UK, he would be eligible to apply for a varios work Visa's . Further, if you intend to marry your partner or form a civil partnership, he will be eligible to make an application for a fiancee visa or spouse visa once you are married or have entered into a civil partnership.

I would suggest you contact a solicitor in your local area to discuss your options further.

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept. If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,