INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

hi i came to live in the uk at 15 years old i live in jamaica

Customer Question

hi i came to live in the uk at 15 years old i live in jamaica with my nan but she was too ill to lok after me i i live with my mum who was an over stayer i went to school here and i did my gcse i now have two chlidren my first daughter who is 7 years old her dad is a jamaican and i dont know where he is my second child is 3 months i have been with his dad for 5 years a british citizen but our relationship broke down becaue he beat me up all the time and i couldnt take no more i have been living in the uk now for 9 year what are my chances of getting discretionary leave to remaine
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

This sounds like a bot of a mess and it would be very difficult to answer your question without seeing any documents.

If you already have an application pending at the Home Office, you should contact the office of your local MP and request that they become involved. If you are yet to receive a decision since 2003, I would suggest you contact the Home Office yourself, if your MP is unwilling to become involved, quoting any reference number they have provided you.

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,