INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

i have a thai wife and would like her to liuve in uk with me

i have a thai wife and would like her to live in uk with me.I recieve carers allowance or £53.10 pw for my father which is a full time job.If my wife came here i could go out to full time work instead.But would she be allowed based on these facts,i only have £6000 too.I live with my father who owns the house outright so no rent to pay and he pays for groceries.I WILL ALSO BE GETTING INCOME SUPPORT OF £40 SHORTLY.would she get considered based on me caring full time for my father.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

You and yoru Thai Wife will have to show that if she is granted a Visa you will be able to maintain and accomodate her without recourse to public funds.

If you are currently receiving public funds, it is likely that any application your wife makes will be refused unless you can show the UKBA that you have adequate means to support you both without recourse to public funds.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feelf ree to ask further questions.

Kind regards,