INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My partner is in oxford immigration centre to be removed on

Customer Question

My partner is in oxford immigration centre to be removed on wednesday back to ivory coast.Aparently the recepcionist in the centre told him that is been booked already.
Prior to that he was is prison for fraud to university for 3 months.He came to UK in 2002 with a student visa and he finished his degree last june.
They transfered him yesterday without any notice and we still didnt received any answer from the HO.
2 weeks ago we applied fot the EEA2 as my partner with a durable relationship of more than 2 years.
I still couldnt contact our solicitor as everything was so quick and he works monday to friday. Can we appeal the case and delay the flight? Is there any chance we can talk to the HO and explain everything about the EEA2? Thank you so much for your time. If you need more details, dont hesitate in ask.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

The Home Office will need to provide a person with a Notice of Deportation before removing them form the UK.

You will need to make an application to Court to stop his deportation. I would suggest you contact your solicitor or another immigration lawyer as soon as possible on Monday morning.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,