INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

I have been removed from UK recently after almost 8years living

Customer Question

I have been removed from UK recently after almost 8years living in UK. Applied for asylum in January 2002 and had an interview almost a year after then went to court in 2005 which was refused. I sent a further presentation in 2006 and was only been told when I was being removed. I did not receive any letter from them. I had a work permit given to me from HO, and was currently working and studying at the same time, had a good job. Working for BBC. I had also a little boy in 2007 who have been followed by doctor since he was 8 weeks for his thiroid and asthma. When I read the refusal letter, they did not mention my son, and all they was working, contributing to society wasnt enough, having no criminal record wasnt enough etc....
I want to make an appeal to the AIS, do I have any chance? I left behind me all my belonging, a house that was paid by me, car, etc... and was supposed to be graduate also. I am doing this for my son,
If I have a chance to win,can you get me a contact of solicito
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

I would suggest you contact the following:

Mrs Khan - 01189 585 855 or

Mr. Shafiq -(NNN) NNN-NNNN0980

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feelf ree to ask further questions.

Kind regards,