INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

hi, i have living in uk as a student visa. i married jst

Customer Question

hi,
i have living in uk as a student visa. i married jst 3 months ago and my wife is polish. she is living uk less than 7 months continuiously. from august,2009 she is selfemployed and she work for herself.

so she doesnt have to register as a work registartion scheme becoj she is selfemplyed. she registered in hm inland revenue office.

now,i would like to apply for eea family visa on the basis of our relationship. so whats best way to apply for it and which form should we send to homoffice..

thank you very much indeed
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

In order to obtain an EEA Family Permit, you will need to make an application to the Home Office.

You should make your application on Form EEA1. Click on the following link for further details:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens/applyingundereuropeanlaw/

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
he advised me for my wife but for me which form should i fill
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

hi, i have living in uk as a student visa. i married jst 3 months ago and my wife is polish. she is living uk less than 7 months continuiously. from august,2009 she is selfemployed and she work for herself. so she doesnt have to register as a work registartion scheme becoj she is selfemplyed. she registered in hm inland revenue office. now,i would like to apply for eea family visa on the basis of our relationship. so whats best way to apply for it and which form should we send to homoffice.. thank you very much indeed

i need to know that.. can we send both eea1 or eea2 form together

Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

You cannot send both forms together and will need to send either one or the other.

Kind regards,