INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

my husband applied for refugee status in Norway 5 years ago

Customer Question

my husband applied for refugee status in Norway 5 years ago on a false passport he was refused but not sent back as palistine passport he has since returned to Jordan and we were married on 17th OCT 09 and we want to apply for settlement visa for him to come to the uk I am very worried that this will have a negative affect on his appllication I would like to know should we use an immigration specialist or save our money incase we need to appeal as this is a lot of money what are the chances of sucess and we are worried as the orgnisation we use in jordan worldbridge is run by jordanians if tghe info is secure as he will be in danger of arrest and physical harm if jordanian gov are aware of what he did please can you let me know your thought. kind regards XXXXX XXXXX Keynes [email protected]
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for yoru question.

It is difficult to ascertain what your chances of success are without seing any documentation.

I can suggest that you make an application for a Spouse Visa. The fact that he has been refused Asylum in Norway, should not have a bearing on any application made to the UK Home Office.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,