Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
13262538

Our mother was German i have just tracked down an addoptive

Our mother was German i have just tracked down an addoptive relative who wants nothing to do with us. She has a photo album of my mother as she grew and when she got married to our father. Also pictures of us the children through the years.Our mother died 24yrs ago. She has said she is not blood relative to us and wants no conntact.I know this my sound petty but these are the only photos of our mother and father there is, which surprised me that she had them after all this time. As we are not blood relatives {which she made very clear to me} where would we stand asking for them. Our mother sent them over the years to her adoptive parents {who were this womans aunt and uncle} after she came to live in Scotland with out father
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.

hi

i am afraid that there is no basis other than this persons goodwill on which you can ask for the photographs and if she does not wish to release then then there is no other action you can take

claire

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
have allready tried that sorry
Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.

hi

then i am sorry that sad though it is there is nothing else that you can do

claire