INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

i finished my masters degree in psychoanalytic developmental

i finished my masters degree in psychoanalytic developmental psychology but i do not qualify for a highly skilled migrant visa because my earnings are below the 23000 pounds required to earn points for earnings. I have to leave the U.K in a month. What can i do to continue staying here or what can i apply for to come back to the Uk when i go back home to ghana.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

You will need to fulfill all of the points based requirements in order for your application to be successful.

You have a couple of options:

1. Switch to a different category of Visa.

2. Make a fresh application ensuring that you do meet the maintenance requirements at the time of application.

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i already know this but i wanted to know if you had any ideas of what i could apply for. i do know that i did not qualify and that i need to try another category but can you tell me which one
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Without seeing any documentation it would be difficult to say, however, based on the limited information you have provided above you could apply for:

1. Tier 1 (general)

2. Tier 1 (Post Study Worker)

3. Tier 2 (General) if you can obtain Sponsorship from an Employer.

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I already applied for post study worker and that visa expires in a month. i cannot extend that visa and i do not know if i can get an employer to sponsor me. Are those my only options then?
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Unless you are involved in a relationship and you intend to marry an EU Citizen or UK National, that is the only options open to you.