INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I remarried in Pakistan 2002 and have four children. Is my

Customer Question

I remarried in Pakistan 2002 and have four children. Is my wife is entitle to apply for a permanent settlement visa without any sponsership to support as I am on pension credit or she is requirs sponsorship from husband in this situation.Children were born before i divorced the first wife who is in UK from Pakistan .The divorce is registered in Pakistan with the local council.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

In order to make an application for a Spouse Visa you will need to Sponsor the application of your wife by providing evidence that you can accomodate and financially maintan her during the period of any visa she may be granted.

If you are unable to do so, this may adversely affect her application.

You need to satisfy the Home Offie that you can maintain and accomodate your Spouse and any Dependents without recourse to public funds.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel fre to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am sorry but this answer is generally known to everyone. I saw a note that if you have lived for more than three years in Pakistan with your wife then she is entitle to an application for settlement application or for an indefinite visa for UK. You have not answered my question regarding my children's right to Briltish nationality. Please refer this question to a British Immigration expert. Tank you for trying