INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have two offences 1. handling stolen goods 230.00 3months

I have two offences
1. handling stolen goods £230.00 3months sus for 6months
also theft of property £180.00 6 months sus for 12 months all this happened 32 years ago and I believe it was over and done with the rehab of offenders act.

Now the main part of my question in the interveening period I have become paraplegic with numerous other seriious ailments and would like to go back to the USA for a Last holiday as I am 64 and not likely to last a whole lot longer. I have been before and answered no on the vwp what chance would you say of getting in now they have these new biometric passports.
Thanks a million.
al

Thanks for your question.

If the offence was 32 years ago, provided you were not given a custodial sentence of more than 2.5 years, it would be deemed as spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.

In response to your question, it may be possible that US Immigration have access to the information, however, you need not declare it as the conviction would be deemed as Spent.

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I also sent a £10.00 gratuity to go with the original £21.00. Did you get it?

Best wishes
Al

Yes I did.

Thank you very much!