INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

i have a spouse visa which is running out on the 16/10/09 and

Customer Question

i have a spouse visa which is running out on the 16/10/09 and i cant find the money to pyay for it what can i do
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

I am afraid there is nothing you can do other than attempt to apply for a loan or borrow the money from friends and family.

If you are unable to do so, you will be unabl o submit an aplication until such time as you can pay the fee. If this is after 16th October, it will mean that your visa will expire and you will be in breach of the immigration rules and your visa application may be refused.

On the basis if Human Rights, if you meet the rest of the criteria, the fact that your visa has expired and you were unable to submit an application due to a shortage of funds, should hopefully mean that your application may be granted.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel fre to ask further questions.

Kind regards,