INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

hi my name is cynthia my student visa expired 2mnths ago what

Customer Question

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX student visa expired 2mnths ago what can i do to renewed again the company called forgate they promise to help they said their licence are not allowed them to do when it is expired what can i do help please thank you.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

At present, you are in the UK illegally. You need to renew your Visa as soon as possible by making a new application.

If your college is no longer licenced, you will have to find a new college to attend and obtain the appropriate documentation from the college.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sorry my laptop was not working so iam coming back the college is not the one who was dealing with my case the cosultants called forgate iam still attending my college as normal what can i do now to apply or renewal please help