INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

hi i have lived in the UK for nearly 4 years, I came here on

Customer Question

hi i have lived in the UK for nearly 4 years, I came here on a 6 month tourist visa but i never returned to Albania. Please can you give me advice or help me so i can stay in the UK legally without returning to Albania. Thank you your help would be great.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

I am afraid if you came to the UK on a Tourist Visa and have since overstayed, there is no legal route by which you can regularize your stay.

At present, the only rule which would help requires you to have been in the UK for a period of 14 years or more illegally (long residence).

If you were to marry a UK or EU citizen, you may then make an application for a Spouse Visa or an EEA Family Permit.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,