How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11819
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does the CFA qualification (Chartered Financial Analyst - http //

Customer Question

Does the CFA qualification (Chartered Financial Analyst - qualify as equivalent to a Masters program for the purposes of the UK Tier 1 (highly skilled) visa)? I've heard the Chartered Accounting and Actuarial programs count but couldn't find an answer on the CFA designation...?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Have you attempted to have the qulaification converted by UK NARIC? If not, I suggest you do so. this should give you a UK Equivalent.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly clcik accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions