How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34028
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Im a Namibian, living and working in the United Kingdom,

Resolved Question:


I'm a Namibian, living and working in the United Kingdom, and I'm engaged to get married to a British Citizen, where do I go about getting started, I understand the rules and regulations regarding foreigners marrying UK citizens, and we're getting married for all the right ofcoase...can you help me?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.


could you please tell me how old you both are


Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Claire


I'll be 26 in January and my boyfriend is 34


Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.


in that case you need to apply for a certificate of approval for marriage

and once you are married you can apply for spousal visa


Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions