How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11819
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

She was Born in CT, to London age 3, now 30 and wants to return

Resolved Question:

She was Born in CT, to London age 3, now 30 and wants to return perminatly. She has had a physical, new passport and other documents. She has a 10 year old indefinate leave document (?) but they say she needs to get/pay for a renewal. Is this true? And just what are all the requirements?
Thanks, XXXXX
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If a person has Indefinite Leave to Remain and they are outside of the UK for a period of 2 years or more, they will have to pay to have the ILR renewed.

I hope this answers yourquestion. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,
INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions