INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

hya i get a reusal fo tier 4 point base system due to the college

hya i get a reusal fo tier 4 point base system due to the college sponsorship letter and know i m feeling dificulties in filling the AIT 1 FORM.PLZ HELP ME
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

What part of the form are you haveing problems with?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
AIT-1 FORM in section 4 ,NON-ASYLUM DESION ,I NEED TO KNOW WHT REASONS SHOULD I GAVE TO THEM,OK I CAN WRITE THE PARAGRAPH FOR YOU ON THE BASES OF WHICH THEY REFUSE MY VISA",IN VIEW OF THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CLAIM 30 POINTS FOR A VALID VISA LETTER UNDER APPENDIX A OF THE IMMIGRATION RULE BUT YOUR VISA LETTER DOES NOT CONTAIN THE INFORMATION REQUIRED AS SPECIFIED IN THE TIER 4 GUIDENCE ,THE SECETARY OF STATE IS NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDE THE SPECIFIED DOCUMENTS AS REQUIRED SO THE DO NOT SATISFIED THE REQUIREMENTS AND HAS BEEN DECIDE TO REFUSE YOUR APPLICATION FOR LEAVE IN UK"BUT THE THING IS THT I ALREADY PROVIDE THEM ALL MY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS,SO WHT REASON SHOULD I GIVE THEM ON THIS BOX
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

In this box you should state the following:

1. You should explain why you think the Immigration Officer is incorrect by referring to the documentation you have submitted and any further doumentation which shows that you do qualify for the 30 points.

2. You should atate that you have a right to an Education under Article 2 of the Forst Protocol of the European Convention of Human Rights.

I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
CAN U PLEASE WRITE THE SAMPLE PARAGRAPH FOR ME WHICH I CAN WRITE ON THE FORM ACTUALLY MY ENGLISH NOT GOOD TO WRITE ITS,CAN I TELL U SOME OF MY REASONS AND U CAN WRITE THIS IN THE CORRECT ENGLISH FOR ME....
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

I canno write a paragraph referring to your documents without seeing the Notice of Refusal or your documents. However, I can write a paragraph making reference to the Human Rights Act.

You can try the following:

I have a right to an Education under Article 2 of the First Protocol of the European Convention on Human Rights which states:

No person shall be denied the right to education. In the exercise of any functions which it assumes in relation to education and to teaching, the State shall respect the right of parents to ensure such education and teaching in conformity with their own religions and philosophical convictions.

By virtue of Article 2 of the First Protocol ECHR the Court should allow my appeal and grant my application outside of the Immigration Rules.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
AND ONE MORE QUESTION IS THAT THE AWARDED ME 10 OUT OF 10 POINTS IN MAINTENANCE ,SO SHOULD I AGAIN THEM MY BANK STATEMENT OR NOT?
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.
I would suggest that you do send your bank statements and any other documents you submitted along with your initial application.

The court will not havethese documents and will only do so if you submit them.
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
A NEW ONE OR THE OLD ONE WHICH I SEND BEFORE,BECAUSE LATE DATE TO APPEL IS 8/10/2009 AND IF I ORDERED KNOW ITS TAKE TIME
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.