INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Hi, my name is sunny, i applied for extension of my student

Customer Question

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX applied for extension of my student visa in june before the expiration of my visa but has been refused on the grounds of my college not registered on the sponsor license. However, my college is in the process of accredidation which the home office is aware, what do i do please? as the letter says i could appeal against their decison.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

From the information you have provided, any appeal you make is unlikely to succed unless the college becomes accredited. However, if you do not submit an appeal you will be deemed to be overstaying.

I would suggest you submit an appeal and chase the college for confirmation of their accreditation.

It is advisable that you instruct a Soliictor or Immigration Legal Advisor to act on your behalf. If you can let me have your location, I may be able to suggest one for you.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,