INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

My partner and I have been together for over two years. the

My partner and I have been together for over two years. the company he works for have asked him to work in Singapore for a year. The only way I can go with him is for his company to support a social visa for me but I have to apply and supply proof of 'commonlaw relationship',can you please give me some advice on what I would need as proof?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

You can prove your relationship by showing evidendce that you have both been living together forthe last 2 years by providing orriginal correspondence addressed to you at the same address as well as a copy of a tenancy agreement or property title deeds.

You can also provide Statutory Declarations from people who have known you stating that they have known you to be in a relationship for the previous 2 years.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,