Trev
Trev, UK Ford Car Mechanic
Experience:  NVQ 3, Modern Apprenticeship, MOT Tester, 15+ years experience diagnostic technician
15853224

The glow plug warning light is flashing when driving JA:

Customer Question

The glow plug warning light is flashing when driving
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: What code
JA: It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. It's a tool that mechanics use to help diagnose what's wrong with a car. Not to worry - the mechanic will know how to find that out. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have just driven back from Devon to Wiltshire I puchased the truck their it has just been serviced .the light wasn't flashing when I test drove it a week ago
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: It came on as I hit 70 on motor way
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 6 months ago.
Hi there good evening to you sorry for the delayed response my name is***** will be happy to assist you tonight ok what make model (year ) anf Varient of vehicle ie: 2.4 tdcido you have Is the light flashing all the time or only appearing on hard acceleration Kind regards ***** *****