Trev, UK Ford Car Mechanic
Experience:  NVQ 3, Modern Apprenticeship, MOT Tester, 15+ years experience diagnostic technician

I have a ford transit connect and its blow the fuse that control

Customer Question

i have a ford transit connect and its blow the fuse that control the fan
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the vehicle heat warning goes up the the fuse bow
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just replace the fuse but it blow again
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 5 months ago.
Hi there good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response Ok is it the green 30 amp blower motor fuse that keeps blowing intermittently How many times has the fuse blown Kind regards ***** *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
twice 50 red
Hi there thanks Do you know the fuse number and location and also do you have your registration number there do I can study the diagram as the blower motor fuse should be a 30 amp fuse on the connect