Trev
Trev, UK Ford Car Mechanic
Experience:  NVQ 3, Modern Apprenticeship, MOT Tester, 15+ years experience diagnostic technician
15853224

I have a ford focus cc 2007 and there is knocking from the

Customer Question

I have a ford focus cc 2007 and there is knocking from the roof when going over bumps and around corners
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just as i have said knocking, clonking at the rear of the roof
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 7 months ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayOk Iam the qualified focus CC Specialist in my dealership so hopefully I will be able to assist you further regarding your knocking noise Ok is this a heavy knock it a light knock Or is it more a creaking noise Does this only happen on rough roads What side ie: passengers rear Kind regards ***** ***** Brian