Gallagher99
Gallagher99, FORD SENIOR /SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR/SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

HelloJA: . How can we help?Customer: I have a Fiesta

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I have a Fiesta 2008 1242cc. The transmission seems to be making a whining noise very similar to a wheel bearing noise. It occurs at road speeds between 25 and 55 mph irrespective of whether the car is in gear or not. It is a manual transmission.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have had both wheel bearings changed but no difference
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: It has done 75000 miles and drives very well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 10 months ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayOk does pressing the clutch down make any noticeable differenceIs it more a grinding noise than a whining )Is this the last of the older shape fiesta or first of the Newer shape as 2008 is on the changeKind regards ***** *****
Brian