Gallagher99
Gallagher99, FORD SENIOR /SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR/SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Pearl, I took my Ford SMax 2007 1.8to a garage yearly

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I took my Ford SMax 2007 1.8to a garage for a yearly service. THe arrived at the garage without any issue. That afternoon the garage rang and said they having a problem getting the car running
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: They are saying the air intake hose has corried and damaged the the turbo charger
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 7 months ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
Iam sorry to hear your having this issue
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayOk what size of service was being carried out ie: (major) (air filter change )?Have they told you the air intake hose had collapsed and damaged the turboIs this a main ford dealer
Kind regards ***** *****
Brian