Gallagher99
Gallagher99, FORD SENIOR /SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR/SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: Getting

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Getting into my van thobe not working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Carnt unlock van with throb or opanot it I'm a dj in big club at weekends
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hope so carnt get home tonight Alamein keeps going of help please
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No it's a standard van
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 7 months ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayOk can you access the can at all (with manual key )Did this fault happen out of the blueDo you only have one remote key (blue key)Kind regards ***** *****
Brian