Gallagher99
Gallagher99, FORD SENIOR /SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR/SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

08 transit van wont unlock front and back all locked but passenger

Customer Question

08 transit van wont unlock front and back all locked but passenger door is open and van starts and drives ok .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my 08 ford transit will not unlock the doors by remote or by the key front and back of van but the passenger front door is open thanks.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes iwas hoping to
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just tried with the remot and also tried with the key only
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: not that i can think off i changed battary in remote still wont work.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 7 months ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayOk did the passengers door open when you attempted to unlock the van but no other doors unlockedRegards ***** *****
Brian