Trev, UK Ford Car Mechanic
Experience:  NVQ 3, Modern Apprenticeship, MOT Tester, 15+ years experience diagnostic technician

The handle bonnet on my fiesta is staying down and

Customer Question

The handle for the bonnet on my fiesta is staying down and the bonnet won't lock shut
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I opened my bonnet to top screen wash up and not the bonnet won't lock shut it closes on the lever but not locked shut
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I am 30 mins away from home
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing as I don't have a clue
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 6 months ago.
Hi there , good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you tonight Ok what year of fiesta do youRegards ***** ***** Brian