Gallagher99
Gallagher99, FORD SENIOR /SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR/SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Iv got a message saying park break malfunction service now

Customer Question

Hi iv got a message saying park break malfunction service now my electric handbrake not working and my heaters and wipers have stopped working iv got a mondeo estate on a 64 plate can you help please?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: As far as I can tell yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Ford Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good evening to you and sorry for the delayed response
my name is ***** ***** ism uk ford senior technical and i would be happy to assist you todayOk did this fault happen out of the blue
Or has the vehicle been jump started etcKind regards ***** *****Brian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi no its happened out the blue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi any idea what I can do thanks
Hi there thanks ***** have seen this issue on 2 Mondeos thus far and both times the issue was a loose connection at the body Control module (located behind the glove box ) this is the main generic electrics module )this fault is covered under your ford 3 year 60,000 mile warranty so I wouldn't advise trying to resolve this yourself as the new Mondeo has a very complex setup regarding the body control module
I would advise having your nearest dealer resolve this as if you attempt to resolve this it could impact your warranty if sonething is damaged etcIf you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know
If you were satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice evening
Any positive feedback is kindly appreciatedBrian
Hi there good evening to youHow did you get on regarding your brake assist malfunction issueKind regards ***** *****
Brian