Trev
Trev, UK Ford Car Mechanic
Experience:  NVQ 3, Modern Apprenticeship, MOT Tester, 15+ years experience diagnostic technician
15853224

Ive had the engine changed in my focus (55 plate) and all

Customer Question

Ive had the engine changed in my focus (55 plate) and all the engine warnig lights light up and the car looses power, the obd is showing PO001, any idea's ?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: its starts normally runs purfect for about 5 mins the shudders the dash light up like a xmas tree and then very slugish
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: it would be nice if Ican
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: not that I am aware of
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did this issue only occur after the engine was replaced and has anything been done to try and locate or correct this fault here at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.