Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

FG Falcon XR6, ICC screen has died (no display) also radio

Customer Question

FG Falcon XR6, ICC screen has died (no display) also radio on/off switch not working
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This fault here may be due to an issue with the radio itself internally at fault.I have seen some of these fail in the past before with the radio needing replaced to correct this issue here.The radio will need removed and the power and grounds tested at the radio to see if the correct power and grounds are present.Once this is done if these are found to be o.k. then the radio itself most likely needs replaced or repaired to correct this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete