Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I asked a question yesterday but have not a answer

Customer Question

Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I saw your previous question and I am not sure if you did receive the help you wanted or needed.This sounds to be an issue with the heater not blowing hot.

Check and make sure the engine coolant is full.If this is o.k. run the engine to warm up temperature and turn on the heater to hot and locate the heater core hoses going into the firewall.Feel both of these hoses they should be warm to hot to the touch and equal in temp.If one is hot and one is cold this indicates the heater core is restricted and needs either flushed and back flushed or removed and replaced.

If this is checked and found to be o.k. or if you no longer need help here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete