martyzs180
martyzs180, UK Ford Car Mechanic
Experience:  Worked in a main Ford delership for many years, also on all other makes and models
20682938

I have an 08 Ford S-Max Titanium, and a stereo which keeps

Customer Question

Hi - I have an 08 Ford S-Max Titanium, and a stereo which keeps coming on by itself and draining my battery - what's the best way to switch it off? Pull a fuse? Can't find a diagram that matches what I can see
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  martyzs180 replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to JA.COM, i will try to assist you with your problem, yes the best way would be to remove the fuse, but in doing this you would/might need to input the security code every time you pull the fuse, you will probably find that the radio has an internal fault, a replacement would be the answer here, either new or a good second hand radio with the code, if you need to know the fuse location please ask, also what model SMAX do you have, ie cc petrol/diesel etc, please advise, kindest regards martin.