neil, UK Ford Car Mechanic
Experience:  started as appentice electrician , now specialise in transit

ford Fiesta: from 2010 5 door hatchback..rear hatch..pry..plastic

Got a ford Fiesta from 2010 5 door hatchback.

I would like to get the tail lights of so I can apply some tint spray. There are two bolts visible when I open the rear hatch but after these have been removed it seems that the unit is still secured by another mechanism.

I have not wanted to pry it out as I'm afraid that I would have to replace the light units.

So my question is this. How do I remove the tail light units or plastic glass?
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  neil replied 4 years ago.

Hi there welcome to just answer hope i can be of some assistance to your problem

Once you have removed the two screws on the out side you need to go into the boot and pull back the carpet and behind there they will be a plastic screw remove this and it should come out.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi there.

Thank you for the rapid response. I was able to find a similar answer to the question by googling it, but I've been unable to identify the point of entry in the carpet.

When I get home from work today I will look once more and see if I can't find it. I will accept your answer as soon as I can get a chance to look again.
Expert:  neil replied 4 years ago.
you will need to pull back the carpet they will not be any hole there to go through,