Mike, Technician
Experience:  34 years experience of motor vehicle diagnostics

Locked keys in boot no spare ford puma

locked keys in boot no spare ford puma
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 5 years ago.
Can you get into the car?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no doors locked only opened boot so when i closed it with keys inside it locked
Expert:  Matt replied 5 years ago.

In that case I'm sorry to say that there is no secret way in and I'd suggest contacting a car locksmith as they carry the tools required to break into the car without damaging it, they typically cost around £50 for a callout and are usually into the car within 5 minutes

sorry the answer isn't more DIY friendly
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry need better answer
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX Welcome to justanswer..

Im afraid that this is a difficult situation - there is no way that you can gain entry to the vehicle without causing damage ...

The only one thing you can try - and this takes time and a lot of to use the nylon flat parcel type tape...

You double this over - a good length of it so that you have a double length of the tape.. with a hoop on the end..

You feed this through the door - where the door shuts and the tape will feed through past the rubber seal..

It then takes a lot of skill and care - and patience as mentioned, to maneuverer the tape over the lock on the door - and then when its over...pull the tape on one side only which will tighten the tape on the lock - and then firmly , when its tight, firmly with a yank motion, pull the lock up / open.

Again - this is not easy and can take several goes to get it right.

The other options are one as above per previous reply or two, contact a Ford dealer who can cut you a valet key - a key that is capable of unlocking the doors / boot.. This key is cheap enough as its not programmed so it wont start the car - but you just need it to open the car.

They will need your cars reg number and VIN and proof of ownership and ID to cut you a key - they get the key number from their database with the cars details as above..

So those are all the ways open to you on this one...

I'm very pleased to have helped you - but do ask me if you need anything more..

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid for my time, knowledge and expertise given. Thank you.

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.

Mike, Technician
Experience: 34 years experience of motor vehicle diagnostics