Trev
Trev, UK Ford Car Mechanic
Experience:  NVQ 3, Modern Apprenticeship, MOT Tester, 15+ years experience diagnostic technician
15853224

Galaxy: 1.9 diesel..no glow plug light on dash..diesel pump

Customer Question

galaxy 98, 1.9 diesel will not start. no glow plug light on dash,shut off valve has no power to it and no power to the diesel pump. what do you think my be wrong?
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer Help Pages using the link at the bottom of the question page or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.