Mike, Technician
Experience:  34 years experience of motor vehicle diagnostics
9261905

Ford fiesta zetec lost radio code for ford car radio serial

lost radio code for ford car radio serial number V083066 wondered if u can help please
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.

MIKE :

Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

Customer:

hello mike have lost radio code for ford car radio serial number v083066 hope u can help please

MIKE :

Hello ... Im afraid with the V coded radios - there are no systems, websits etc that can get the codes on line...as you may well have found so far.. I can tell you that the only way to get the code for the V coded radios is throgh a Ford dealer..

MIKE :

I can also tell you that the y will need the details off the radio all the numbers of the side - inc the vehilces reg number in full - and the VIN.

Customer:

whats the VIN

MIKE :

Sorry - the VIN is the Vehilce Identity number - known also as the Chassis no.... it is on the left hand bottom corner of the windscreen. - a long number... they will need that in full.

Customer:

ok thank you for your help

MIKE :

Thats fine - Im sorry its not particualry good news - but as yet - that is the only way on these V ones...

MIKE :

Thay will get you your code no problem then...

MIKE :

Thank you for using justanswer - Please dont forget the Accept button for me as you log out of justanswer - Thank you ... and all the best ... Kind Rgds - MIKE ..