Mike, Technician
Experience:  34 years experience of motor vehicle diagnostics
9261905

How do i fix a new shape ford transit wing mirror unit

Customer Question

how do i fix a new shape ford transit wing mirror unit
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Mike replied 7 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

There's no real reason that these wont come out - other than being tight because they have not been off from new..

The only thing I can really suggest is to be sure you have the correct tools for the job so as to get a good grip / drive - and then they will come out.

Its not usual to need any heat etc on the studs - but it may come to that and if it does , you would need to be very careful with that ... but as above, they should come out with the correct fitting tools etc.. but let me know if I can help you more at all..

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid for my time, knowledge and expertise given. Thank you.

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.